Vigil by the fire, return from picking or a bike ride: even for good little moments, this solid and generous stove does things big!
- French cast iron: All our cast iron stoves are made from lamellar graphite cast iron (EN-GJL 150/200). These cast iron grades are particularly suitable for high temperatures as well as rapid temperature changes. Our cast iron stoves are made of thick parts that allow heat to accumulate and restore it longer by radiation. Our fonts are made from recycled materials
- High efficiency to save money: energy class A and 77% efficiency, the wood stove will need less wood to heat your room
- Large vision of the flame: Diagonal of 60cm (24 inches). The vision of fire is important, it is thanks to it, that we feel the pleasure of being equipped with a wood stove. It offers a warmth incomparable to other energies and dims the atmosphere of the living room
- Practical with its base compartment pyre
- Format “XXL”: size of the logs up to 62cm limiting the frequency of recharging and bringing great autonomy
- Clean glass system: slows down the fouling of the glazing. Developed by SUPRA, the “clean glass” system is based on the air circulation along the glass-ceramic glass (resistant to more than 800°C). The door frame channels along the glass an air gap that repels fumes. the glass stays clean longer. This air also brings extra oxygen into the flames and promotes clean combustion.
- Ashtray accessible in operation
- Removable deflectors: This is one of the most important parts of the wood stove. This element is used to direct the fumes towards the exhaust duct and contributes greatly to the efficiency of your wood heating system and prevents flames from directly licking the chimney duct.
This wood stove is non-waterproof, it takes oxidizing air directly from the space where it operates.
We recommend installing this wood stove in all homes, except BBC/RT2012 houses.